Emphasis on Active Learning
Our teachers lovingly, consistently, and
creatively support your child’s desire to be an active learner.
To create an
active learning environment for infants and toddlers, we consider the following
• Their social and emotional needs for security
• Their physical needs for nourishment, bodily
care, rest, movement, and safety;
• Their cognitive needs for opportunities to
make choices, explore interesting materials, and try out a range of challenging
• Their spiritual need for the security they
feel about how big and caring God is;
• Their sociolinguistic needs to communicate
their desires and discoveries to responsive caregivers and peers.